The Alutal has a laboratory with high-tech equipment and trained metrologists to offer calibration services with reliability, ensuring that all sensors and cables are in accordance with the applicable standards.
The calibration provided by Alutal aims to ensure the reliability of the measurements and, consequently, the quality of the finished products, providing a number of advantages:
- Ensure the traceability of measurements, that is, in respect to national or international standards;
- Reduce variations in product specifications;
- Prevent defects, as part of preventive maintenance, and matching of the measurements;
- Standardize the works;
- Calibration of thermocouples: -40 to 1100°C;
- Calibration of RTDs: -40 a 420°C;
- Calibration of indicators/controllers and digital/analog thermometers : from -100 a 1700°C;
Questions? Get in touch via our Contact page!
CGCRE Accredited Calibration Laboratory according to ISO / IEC 17025, under number CAL 0522.
The Alutal constantly seeks to improve all its internal processes to continuous improvement for this search several certifications, including: