BJJY-CZ Tanker Overfill Probe
This probe is used to detect the overfill of the truck tanker in loading. it works with the bottom loading overfill alarming system. The data generated by the probe will be sent to the bottom loading overfill alarming system and loading controller when an overfill is detected, and the loading process will be immediately stopped by the loading controller.
- More reliable by using photoelectric sensor to detect the level of the oil in the tank;
- When an overfill or malfunction/error is detected by one of the probes during the loading process, it will allow a bypass loading to be activated with a loading going on for the other tank;
- It supports self-checking and self-testing;
- Built-in lightening protection module ensure the system working in a safe condition even in the lightening climate;
- 12V/DC power supply results in a very low power consumption;
- Simple and easy installation.
|Pulse Input/Output||EU Standard||Power Supply||12V/DC|
|Level Detection||Overfill alarming when level is detected||Working Current||< 2mA|
|Measurement Range||10~300mm||Electric Entry||2x M20 x 1.5|
|Ambient Temp.||-35ºC~+70ºC||Weight||<1kg (Alluminum Alloy)|